Monday 19 December 2011

Expectation leads to disappointment



       Life, till September 2011 was so easy and so calm. I was what I was, an Occultist, someone very much dedicated in exploring reality and someone not ready to accept what I was being taught. Satanism, the true path and the path of enlightment. I am a born Satanist but it took me 15 years to realize. The moment I freed myself from the chains of religion I felt the power and magick in me. My masters taught me and guided me wherever it was needed.  And in 3 years I made a great progress. I learnt secrets which can change the course of Human life. I learned a lot and my Masters taught me everything. But perhaps there was one thing which I was taught but I never wanted to learn it was “expectations “. The lesson they taught me is never expect anything from anyone. Human expectations lead to disappointment. I never believed in this until the day I myself had to experience the same.
         It was last week of September; she was standing near the college gate. I was there too with my friends. She was looking as usual (I hardly looked at her before this day) but suddenly something weird happened the person who hated smokers started smoking. She was smoking and I was shocked to see her smoke. I went to her and asked for the reason of doing so; “Just wanted to give a try” was her reply. Well like a fool that time I started teaching her how to drag the smoke in and other bullshit. I don’t know how but in just 20-25 minutes we became great friends. Well later I learnt that she was smoking because she broke up with her Boyfriend.  Well after this, in next two months we were very close to each other. And that’s where i killed everything and went unheard to my master’s words. I was in love with that girl and I was expecting her to love me too.
    I expected her to be with me, I expected her to love me, I expected her to never leave me, I expected her to be mine. I just created a whole world of expectations with her.  Well this is where I lost all my teachings and all my strength. I started feeling like human. A human looking for love. I just lost my principles that I am here alone and I am here with some reason. Love is not for me. If I am supposed to be in love it can’t be in this manner. Last week of November we had the best time together  that’s where everything fell apart, after spending the best time together it was she who decided to end up everything and went back to her ex and this is how I was paid for my expectations. December last week going on and even though we are in the same group but we behave as if we don’t know each other. I still love her and possibly can’t stop loving her, reason “I ignored the most important lesson of life- expectations”.
     Humans have suffered and will suffer just because of their expectations. This is just one example of my life how expectations kill everything. But people expect a lot from everyone, we expect from our friends, lover, wife, parents and everyone we know. Even though we all know this leads to disappointment most of the time. And most important of all humanity expect a lot from GOD, from someone whom they have never seen, who never existed, who was created just to take control over a cult, who is nothing more than just a story. So what you think expectation from god leads to, if a person whom you know very well can disappoint, what the fuck you expect from a fucking GOD who don’t even exist in this fucking world.




Choice is yours!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. I've only recently began to dabble in religions, maybe because I "just want to give it a try". To be fair, I consider myself neither an Atheist or a Believer. I'm more of a "I could care less because I do what I want" person. Recently, I have been curious about this witchcraft business, though. Maybe I will add that to my list of philosophies to investigate.

    As far as your views on expectations I couldn't agree more. One of my favorite quotes..

    "Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed."
    ~Alexander Pope

    ReplyDelete